Friday, November 17, 2006

What to post, what to post....

Hmmm, there doesn't seem to be enough time in a day to do all my stuff and still post about it. But I did promise this blog to be used so I will. I will.

I've been busy recoding my old isometric engine to C++ -- it was originally written in Delphi. Some of the code have to be rethought, some practically unchanged, and still others just get discarded (those delphi classes I wrote to support containers seemed to have gotten the worst of the shafting). I'm already at the stage where the port is useable. I have written the beginnings of an arkanoid clone, and it's running. And as this library/engine is quite a big project, I'll just discuss them in chunks in upcoming posts. Maybe start with how I wrapped the Windows application message loop?

No comments: